Achieve world-class enterprise integration with the XCS eiConsole, a complete integrated solution to not only rapidly create, but also to easily manage and maintain end-to-end interfaces. It is a graphical IDE, with configurable and fully customizable components. The XCS eiConsole helps you achieve cost-effective and successful implementation of ETL, EII, and EAI. It’s why standards organizations are offering our tools to their members – they know by using our solutions their members can speed up their implementations.
When taken together, the XCS eiConsole and XCS eiPlatform (the Java runtime component) provide all of the connectivity, transformation, monitoring, and management tools needed for enterprise integration. Use this solution to successfully deploy an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and realize a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA). Leverage the the XCS eiConsole’s unique infrastructure that allows you to download, tweak, share, publish and distribute interfaces on the PIE “App Store” for Interfaces. On the PIE members of an industry ecosystem can collaborate and share interfaces without having to reinvent what is common thereby maximizing reuse. Whether you are trying to integrate with internal systems and/or external systems, legacy or new technologies, Pilotfish offers you a complete enterprise integration solution.
Unlike many of our competitors that provide a “bucket of tools”, the XCS eiConsole provides an efficient and proven “assembly line” approach for enterprise integration – all the components are fully integrated. (See 10 Easy Steps to Building an Interface for how these components work together). Each component has been designed to be independently used as well, thereby offering the greatest amount of flexibility. Whether implementing a simple point-to-point interface or a comprehensive SOA, business and technology users can interface any system(s) or service(s) to any other system(s) or service(s) regardless of platform, operating system, database or communications protocol, far faster and easier than was ever possible before. Now with the PIE and the XCS eiConsole’s ability to let you easily share, tweak and distribute interfaces entire industries can achieve integration of all trading partners decades sooner than would otherwise be possible
Welcome to the “PilotFish Technology XCS eiConsole Installation” tutorial. This document will walk you through the steps necessary to register for, download, and install the XCS eiConsole. Before you get started, however, there are a few prerequisites to get the software up and running.
To install the XCS eiConsole, your system should meet the following minimum requirements:
? 1 Ghz or better CPU / Processor
? 512 mb or more of RAM / Memory
? 128 mb of free hard-drive space
The XCS eiConsole can be installed on a Windows, Linux, or Mac operating system. You may also require a Java Runtime Environment (JRE), version 1.6 (6) or higher, though a software bundle including this is available for download.
In order to take advantage of PilotFish Technology’s provision of one free license copy to ACORD members, you must also be an ACORD member with a valid “acord.org” login.
To install the XCS eiConsole, you may also require administrative rights on the system in question. We utilize a “floating seat” licensing model which makes use of our licensing server, so if you are accessing the internet from behind a firewall or proxy you will also need information or access to those components (more on this later).
Acquiring the XCS eiConsole Installer
As a member of ACORD, you are provided one free license for the XCS eiConsole. In order to make use of this license, as well as to obtain a copy of the XCS eiConsole bundled with ACORD-specific functionality and features, you will need to first browse to “http://www.acord.org,” shown below in figure 1.1.
What is XCS eiConsole?
The XCS eiConsole is a graphical configuration tool to enable the creation, deployment, management, and maintenance of interfaces for operation on the XCS eiPlatform.-With the XCS eiConsole you can: Integrate any system with any other system in a tenth of the time; Implement support for XML standards effortlessly; Double the return on your IT investments. The XCS eiConsole offers a better, faster, less expensive, and more intuitive approach that makes managing dozens or even hundreds of interfaces an order of magnitude easier. The XCS eiConsole delivers exceptional value to business and technical professionals alike. The “power user” can use the point, click, drag, and drop visual interface to quickly build and deploy interfaces without requiring expertise in Java, XML, XSLT, or other enabling technologies. At the same time, technology experts will want to use the XCS eiConsole because it is a much faster way to create end-to-end interfaces without requiring tedious hand coding.
PilotFish Technology’s XCS eiConsole for ACORD is a graphical Integrated Development Environment that helps you develop, test, deploy, manage, and maintain ACORD interfaces with specific capabilities that enable the fastest, highest quality, and most cost effective means of implementing the ACORD XML standard. Members of ACORD are eligible to receive one FREE Concurrent Use license for the XCS eiConsole from ACORD’s website:
Each individual graphical component within the XCS eiConsole for ACORD bundle provides enormous value to anyone that has implemented or is implementing the ACORD Standard. These components include:
- The Validation Processor
- The File Specification Editor
- The Data Mapper
- The Schema Manager
The output of each of these components is W3C-compliant which means it can be plugged into any W3C-Compliant SOA/ESB infrastructure.
Specific Features of the XCS eiConsole for ACORD
The XCS eiConsole, which was designed to support insurance and specifically, ACORD requirements,has been even further extended to support the unique features and functions for insurance not available in any other integration tools. These features vastly increase the insurance professional’s productivity. Some of the productivity enhancing capabilities include:
- An on-line tutorial in both video and text that provides step-by-step instructions for building,and testing an ACORD message.
- Pre-built templates for ACORD Life & Annuity, and P&C transactions – saving thousands of hours that would be spent reviewing implementation guides and custom defining transactions.
- The ability to submit transactions directly to ACORDճ Testing and Certification Facility (TCF).
- A built-in Validation Processor that supports schema validation, Schematron /XSLT validation,and validators that can check metadata and reference information, perform database lookups and support regular expressions and patterns.
- A File Specification Editor that enables transformation of Excel spreadsheets (such as DTCC)and flat file definitions (such as AL3) to and from an XML representation including their associated documentation. No time consuming and tedious custom programming is required.
- An intuitive graphical Data Mapper that provides a Ұoint, click, drag, and dropӠmethod of building complex XSLT transformations. ACORD-specific features of the Data Mapper include:
- Ability to import both the ACORD XSD and ACORD Metadata – eliminating the need to search external sources for documentation necessary for the data mapping process.
- Searchable ACORD Metadata documentation.
- Drag and drop mapping of typecodes (Life & Annuity), and Codelists (P&C). Tabular values are automatically imported from the ACORD metadata documentation.
- Point-and-click support for role-based relations.
- Easy upgrade from one release of the ACORD standard to another with just a few mouse-clicks.
- Ability to export W3C-compliant XSLT transformations.
- A Schema Manager that enables ACORD-compliant model extensions including the ability to add elements, attributes, fields, new types, and ACORD type codes and code lists. It also supports simple point-and-click schema slicing
Users of the XCS eiConsole for ACORD can build prototype interfaces and test them end-to-end including connectivity to the Source and Target systems. There is also an XCS eiPlatform Emulator built into the XCS eiConsole that will let the user simulate running multiple interfaces and complex workflows in production. This is ideal for supporting an Agile/iterative development methodology.
what is a license key for windows?
A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows and help ensure that it is not installed on more PCs than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow.
What is a PC license key?
A license key is a database that verifies access to a licensed software application. This type of software security prevents software theft. And allows organizations to protect their software from being copied or shared with unauthorized licensed users.
How do I install programs?Locate and download a .exe file.
Click on the .exe file and double-click it. (It will usually be in your Downloads folder.)
A dialog box will appear. Follow the instructions to install the software.
You will be able to install the software.