Thesaurus Solutions Plus
Thesaurus Solutions Plus is an innovative accounting package designed to manage the record keeping and processing of your company’s financial activities. Complex tasks can be achieved at the click of a button, making Solutions Plus a must for simple but accurate accounting.
Thesaurus Accounts is a powerful and fully-featured accounting and bookkeeping software package for Irish businesses. You can try Thesaurus Accounts at no cost to record up to 100 accounting entries, after which a licence is required.
Thesaurus Accounts enables you to:
- Maintain your books of account (including payments, receipts, sales and purchases)
- Process and print your own sales invoices
- Print customers statements
- Print VAT returns
- Maintain bank reconciliations
- Print Aged Debtors and Creditors listings
- View/Print Management Accounts
- Supports PDF printing
- VAT rates are embedded and linked to nominal headings (though user can opt for a non default rate) – old VAT rates are linked to transaction dates
- The software learns (e.g. payees matched to nominal headings) and involves minimal keyboard entry
- File structures are kept basic for stability
- Data files zip to an extremely small size allowing for ease of backup, email etc.
- Period end processing is not required. Cut off is user friendly.
- Invoice/Statement stationery is not required – can include logo or watermark
- Allows for import and export of audit journals enabling accountant and client to continue processing independently
- Facilitates preparation of form 46G (Third party payments)
- VAT periods can be ‘closed off’
- Helps with the preparation of Return of Trading Details
- Facilitates VAT on cash receipts basis
- Customer statements can issue on Open Item or Balance Forward basis
- User level passwords can be set
- Statements can be prepared in html format for emailing
- Management accounts can be prepared in html format for emailing
- Various reports can be exported to html or to spreadsheets
- Basic stock control included
- Electronic supplier payments
- Integration with Thesaurus Payroll Manager
- The look and feel of Thesaurus Payroll Manager
We make payroll, HR and accounting software.
Join over 330,000 businesses in Ireland and the UK who use our products today.Thesaurus Connect DemoSales enquiry
Thesaurus Software’s Covid-19 Resources Hub – Click here
Thesaurus Payroll Manager
Payroll Manager is the payroll software market leader in Ireland. Having been tried, tested and evolved for nearly three decades, our customers use Payroll Manager to pay hundreds of thousands of employees every month. If you want a payroll software solution with a proven track record and a national support network, look no further.More Info Download Pricing
BrightPay is our newest payroll software product and the focus of our future development. Available for both Ireland and the UK, BrightPay has seen rapid growth, an extraordinarily high level of customer satisfaction, and multiple award nominations. Designed and built from the ground up using the latest in technology and user interface design, it’s proved to be a breath of fresh air for many customers.BrightPay Ireland BrightPay UK
Thesaurus Accounts is a robust bookkeeping and accounts package that has stood the test of time. Designed by bookkeepers and accountants, it is the choice of thousands of Irish companies. It looks after all of the prime books of entry right through to trial balance and management accounts.More Info Download Pricing
Bright Contracts gives you everything you need to create and manage a professional staff handbook and contracts of employment. Getting these in place has traditionally been an expensive, complicated and time-consuming process. Bright Contracts makes it quick and easy.Bright Contracts Ireland Bright Contracts UK
what is a license key for windows?
A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows and help ensure that it is not installed on more PCs than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow.
What is a PC license key?
A license key is a database that verifies access to a licensed software application. This type of software security prevents software theft. And allows organizations to protect their software from being copied or shared with unauthorized licensed users.
How do I install programs?Locate and download a .exe file.
Click on the .exe file and double-click it. (It will usually be in your Downloads folder.)
A dialog box will appear. Follow the instructions to install the software.
You will be able to install the software.