SyncJob Calendar is a 2-way synchronization utility that synchronizes Groupwise Calendars with Google Calendars (so also Android devices). It’s a “desktop” syncer, which means you have to run the utility on your PC. In case you use Android: It simply syncs to Google, so no need to connect your device to your PC. Google Calendar pushes the data to your mobile device using its internet connection. It keeps your data safe: Does not touch the Groupwise or Google data, no custom fields added. It can create scheduled task for unattended periodic synchronizations
SyncJob Calendar 1.4 BETA – Compatible with Google Calendar v3
Updated: 2015-Nov-10 – Latest official build: none – Latest Beta build: 22.214.171.1245
SyncJob Calendar is a 2-way synchronization utility that synchronizes Groupwise Calendars with Google Calendars (so also Android devices).
It’s a “desktop” syncer, which means you have to run the utility on your PC. In case you use Android: It simply syncs to Google, so no need to connect your device to your PC. Google Calendar pushes the data to your mobile device using its internet connection.
Are you sick of your synchronization tool creating duplicate appointments that are so obvious the same thing? One of the unique features of SyncJob is that it works “smart”. it uses common sense to match appointments in your calendars, by looking at the properties of the appointments, like the start time and the title.
No hidden keys, synchronization keys, custom fields or anything like that is used for synchronization. This reduces the chance for duplicates: If two appointments look the same, they probably are…
Want to see if this works for you? You can try SyncJob for free!*
- 2-way Sync between Groupwise 7.x*/8.x/2012
and Google Calendar.
- Works excellent in combination with Android devices, but also tested with IPhone and Windows Phone! Nothing to install on your phone.
- Supports multiple calendars (both GroupWise and Google).
- Optionally synchronize invitations and/or participants from Groupwise to Google – Accept/decline appointments on your phone!
- Keeps your data safe: Does not touch the Groupwise or Google data, no custom fields added.
- Can create scheduled task for unattended periodic synchronizations.
- 1.4 Beta: Now supports configurable synchronization horizon.Advanced features
- Groupwise password can be saved e.g. for scheduled synchronization, Syncjob stores it TripleDES strongly encrypted.
- Supports remote storage of configuration files, for using SyncJob at multiple PC’s (eg. using DropBox).
- Supports synchronization of multiple accounts on centralized server, using CLI tools.
- Proxy support (including authentication) for connecting to Google Calendar.
- Full changelog here.It’s a “desktop” syncer, which means you have to start the program on your computer. In case you use Android: It just syncs to Google, so no need to link your device to your computer. Google Calendar pushes the information to your mobile device using its internet connection.Are you tired of your synchronization program making duplicate appointments that are so obvious the same thing? One of the exclusive features of SyncJob is that it works smart. It works with common sense to suit appointments in your calendars, by examining the properties of the assignments, like the title and the start time.
- Supports synchronization of multiple accounts.
- Supports remote storage of configuration file.
SYNCJOB CALENDAR Software files
In this page we will show you all files belong to SYNCJOB CALENDAR software, and find how to download SYNCJOB CALENDAR software.
and find easy steps to remove or block each process from SYNCJOB CALENDAR software, click the file name bellow and then follow the steps.
click the MD5 link of any file below to check if this file safe or Dangerous, also you could see our users rating of each file below.
I’m curious if there are options for setting how often mail and/or calendar synchronization collections process the mailboxes in them. In some cases, I’m seeing a last processed time of 3+ hours. Is there some sort of schedule that can be set for synchronization collections, or is it maybe a factor of resource availability for the MAgE hosts?
If you like Google Calendar but the only supported calendar at work is the Microsoft Outlook one, this tool is going to make your life much easier.Google Calendar Sync is a software app developed by the Google team with which you can sync events between your Google Calendar and the Microsoft Outlook calendar. Synchronization works in several ways: either one-way from Google to Outlook, one-way from Outlook to Google or two-way between both apps.
When installing Google Calendar Sync you’ll need to close Microsoft Outlook and also provide your username and password for your Google account. Once you’ve done that you’re pretty much ready to go. Google Calendar Sync shows an icon on the system tray (which is really not that informative) and can be set to synchronize events according to a customized period of time. Also, events are fully editable inside Google Calendar’s web interface.
On the downside, all the events I had in shared calendars were not successfully synced so I guess it only works with your own personal calendars.
Despite not working with shared calendars, Google Calendar Sync is still a very handy tool to keep both Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar fully synced.
Three ways to keep calendar synced
Events are fully editable in Google Calendar
Doesn’t seem to work with shared calendars
what is a license key for windows?
A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows and help ensure that it is not installed on more PCs than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow.
What is a PC license key?
A license key is a database that verifies access to a licensed software application. This type of software security prevents software theft. And allows organizations to protect their software from being copied or shared with unauthorized licensed users.
How do I install programs?Locate and download a .exe file.
Click on the .exe file and double-click it. (It will usually be in your Downloads folder.)
A dialog box will appear. Follow the instructions to install the software.
You will be able to install the software.