- .NET Framework 2.0 and higher (some features such as Microsoft Charts require .NET Framework 3.5 and higher)
- Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012/2015/2107
SharpShooter Reports is a reporting component that helps you create flexible reports and easily integrate them into your Win apps. It supports a variety of industry-standard export formats including PDF, HTML, Excel, Word, RTF, and more. An advanced Master Report concept helps to save time while developing a large number of reports with the unified layout. Just create a template containing all recurring elements and use it in further reports design. SharpShooter Reports offers an increased report performance. A built-in pivot table component allows dynamic data analysis and presentation in the form of OLAP reports. And a native charting component allows you to increase the graphical impact of applications with visually appealing charts and graphs. SharpShooter Reports introduces an advanced concept of SideBySide band that allows placing separate report parts in parallel with horizontal shift. An intuitive end-user designer can be used for both report templates and rendered documents. Ribbon report designer interface considerably facilitates reports creation. A convenient Report Wizard helps to design any kind of report with a few mouse clicks. Win and Web viewers allow a user to view reports in Windows and Web applications. Give the reports a professional appearance by using a rich visual controls set, including texts, shapes and pictures. You can also use any Win Forms control as a report element. Report rendering is fully customizable thanks to support for C# and VB.NET scripting. There is no need to learn additional script languages. This grants a developer full access to all .NET Framework capabilities such as import of any project namespaces, local variables, procedures etc. Parameterized reports and subreports provide the opportunity to specify the level of detail needed for particular purposes and create a complicated hierarchy of reports.
About SharpShooter Reports.Win
SharpShooter Reports.Win is a free trial software published in the Components & Libraries list of programs, part of Development.
This Components & Libraries program is available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish. It was last updated on 2018-03-26. SharpShooter Reports.Win is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows.
The company that develops SharpShooter Reports.Win is Perpetuum Software. The latest version released by its developer is 7.3.1. This version was rated by 2 users of our site and has an average rating of 3.5.
SharpShooter Reports.Web is the true cross platform report viewer intended for the creation and display of reports in any Web application. The product allows you to deliver reports to Windows, Linux, Mac OS, iOS and Android tablets and phones.
SharpShooter Reports.Web Publisher’s Description
Enterprise Web reporting tools, or Web-based reporting systems, provide companies with powerful abilities for analysis of the entire business by putting critical information in the hands of all those who need it. SharpShooter Reports.Web is the true cross platform report viewer intended for the creation and display of reports in any Web application. The product allows the development of reports on the basis of all .Net data sources.
You can build report of any type: cross tab, parameterized, sub-reports, SideBySide, etc. Simple reports are created in several minutes if you use the convenient Ribbon report designer or various Wizards. It is possible to add charts, gauges and dashboard to the reports to visualize the needed data. The product allows you to deliver reports to Windows, Linux, Mac OS or even iOS and Android tablets and phones. Thus, users of the corporate web reporting system will have the essential data anytime in any place.
This means that you can distribute the product within your application free of charge.
More about SharpShooter Reports
The installation package of SharpShooter Reports v188.8.131.52 takes up 92.88 MB. The trial version of the Perpetuum Software utility gives access to most features, but to use it on the full you need to purchase this program for $495. The Productivity category, the Office Software section, to which the software belongs to. As our statistics show, the most popular installation packages of this tool are ReportDesigner.exe and SharpShooterReportsSamplesCenter.exe. Our antivirus system found the download link being safe to use.
Report Sharp-Shooter 184.108.40.206 Desription:
Report Sharp-Shooter builds reports of any complexity with this multifunctional .NET report engine
Report Sharp-Shooter 220.127.116.11 Features:
· Compatible with .NET Framework 1.1 and .NET Framework 2.0
· Compatible with the most popular .NET IDEs.
· Report Sharp-Shooter works with Visual Studio.NET, Borland C# Builder, Delphi.NET, Sharp Develop, and other .NET IDEs. Moreover, Report Sharp-Shooter works without any IDE. The minimum requirement is .NET Framework installed on the end-user’s machine.
· Supports WinForms and ASP.NET WebForms.
· Report Sharp-Shooter can be used both for WinForms and ASP.NET WebForms applications. Due to the ReportViewer and the SharpShooterWebViewer controls included in Report Sharp-Shooter, users can view reports in WinForms and WebForms applications.
· Managed report engine.
· The product is written in C# and contains only managed code.
· XML-based report file format is easy to share over the Internet.
· You can save reports in XML format making it possible to share them online.
· Open plug-in architecture.
· Report Sharp-Shooter has open plug-in architecture, which means that you can easily add your own functionality by adding your own DLL(s) as plug-in(s). For instance, you can create an export filter for your needs and use it with Report Sharp-Shooter.
· Use of GDI+ advantages: gradient fills, alpha blending, custom shapes, etc.
· Report Sharp-Shooter can use all GDI+ advantages to draw elements of the report and this makes your application look professional and high-end.
· Ability to easily add custom languages.
· You can easily translate Report Sharp-Shooter interface into your native language and add it to Report Sharp-Shooter as an XML file.
· Detailed documentation and an extensive base of utilization examples are available.
· Royalty-free runtime.
· Report Sharp-Shooter is runtime royalty-free. This means that you can distribute Report Sharp-Shooter? with your application to end-users without any additional fees.
· Full source code is available.
· Report Designer allows the creation and customization of both report templates and rendered documents. All text properties can be easily changed from the associated toolbar buttons. You can modify and/or assign text style, size, font color, format, alignment, etc. Expressions toolbar provides a more convenient way of assigning expressions for a selected element property; no need to invoke the expression editor. Fill editor helps developer set fill of a selected control. These operations can be conducted at design-time as well as at run-time.
· Report Sharp-Shooter includes an intelligent Report Wizard which prevents developers from wasting time and effort during the process of report creation. A few mouse clicks quickly result in a report of any complexity.
· An automatic converter for quick transformation of reports from the Crystal Reports format into the Report Sharp-Shooter one is included in the package.
· An automatic converter for quick transformation of reports from the Active Reports format into the Report Sharp-Shooter one is included in the package.
· Ability to organize the consistent layout of the reports into reusable templates.
· Having the same functionality as Master Page in ASP.NET, the MasterReport concept allows you to create a single master form with an appearance which adheres to corporate standards, and then use it in further report designs. The Master Report functionality allows a user to assign a report template containing all recurring elements once and then apply it to further reports by a single mouse click, paying attention only to the contents of the reports. Any modifications in the master report will immediately appear in all reports that use it.
· The built-in End User Designer allows end-users to make modifications both in the report template and in the document.
what is a license key for windows?
A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows and help ensure that it is not installed on more PCs than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow.
What is a PC license key?
A license key is a database that verifies access to a licensed software application. This type of software security prevents software theft. And allows organizations to protect their software from being copied or shared with unauthorized licensed users.
How do I install programs?Locate and download a .exe file.
Click on the .exe file and double-click it. (It will usually be in your Downloads folder.)
A dialog box will appear. Follow the instructions to install the software.
You will be able to install the software.