Sharepoint QuickLaunch is a powerful web part that allows you to start applications and/or open web sites right from SharePoint. Websio QuickLaunch is a simple and powerful web part which allows start applications and/or open other web pages right form portal site The Web Part contains a set of properties which allows you to customize all necessary settings: visual style, buttons /applications sets, etc.
Option “Filter By Audience” allows you to select which applications will be shown to specified user or group.
1. Unzip QuickLaunch2010.zip file on your SharePoint 2010 front-end server.
2. Double-Click on the setup.exe file in order to begin the installation wizard.
3. After installation is completed, open top-level site of the site collection where you are going to use the Web Part.
4. Open “Site actions” menu and select option “Site Settings”
5. Select option “Site collection features”
6. In the list of installed features find “Websio QuickLaunch 2010” and press “Activate”.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $380.00, you can free download and get a free trial.