PDF to Image Converter
UniPDF® PDF to Image Converter
The Most Popular Free PDF to Image Converter Software for Windows
Standalone and easy-to-use, UniPDF offers high-quality conversion from PDF files to Image files (JPG/PNG/BMP/TIF/GIF/PCX/TGA) in batch mode, with all texts, layouts, images and formatting ideally kept.
Softdiv PDF to Image Converter is designed to convert PDF files to image formats such as PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TGA, TIFF, ICO, and more. It comes with user friendly interface which will guide you in step by step wizard in order to convert PDF to image without needing Adobe Reader installed. Softdiv PDF to Image Converter supports single and multiple-page PDF files and allow you to preview the PDF before converting to image.
PDF can be imported individually or from a whole folder for batch conversion. Advanced features include the option to customize the output image location whether to a fixed folder or to the source PDF folder; customize the output image format properties for better quality or smaller file size.
1) Convert PDF (single and multiple-page) files to image format PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, ICO, JP2, J2C, PDF, TGA, WBMP, EXR, PNM, XPM and etc.
2) User friendly interface with step by step wizard
3) Preview PDF files before convert
4) Import PDF file individually or from a whole folder for batch conversion
5) Convert PDF files to a fixed output location or to the source PDF folder
6) Option to customize the output image format settings, width, height, aspect ratio and DPI.
1) Support large image formats as output eg. PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TGA and more.
2) Work in wizard environment
3) Batch conversion mode
4) User friendly
1) user who need to convert pdf as image formats
2) user who need to view pdf files anywhere
what is a license key for windows?
A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows and help ensure that it is not installed on more PCs than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow.
What is a PC license key?
A license key is a database that verifies access to a licensed software application. This type of software security prevents software theft. And allows organizations to protect their software from being copied or shared with unauthorized licensed users.
How do I install programs?Locate and download a .exe file.
Click on the .exe file and double-click it. (It will usually be in your Downloads folder.)
A dialog box will appear. Follow the instructions to install the software.
You will be able to install the software.