DTM Test XML Generator
DTM Test XML Generator creates a set of XML documents with same structure for testing purposes. It has a few built-in data generators: integers, strings, date and time values, address, e-mail, IP-address, URL, and zip code. Also, it has value library with lists of names, countries, streets, currencies, companies, etc. The test document preview feature makes data generation more visible and intuitive. Import option allows loading structure from existing XML document. The document structure can be entered manually as well. The program has rich test data generation language that allows the advanced user to make realistic and complex data sets. At the other hand, easy to use interface allows beginners to work with predefined data generation options without any additional experience.
License Key Windows 10AR77Z-4TACE-C4OML-4V4LV-CV6TJ
License Key GeneratorWRFZE-M49FN-FRC8E-U3DSY-1EZOR
License Key For GamesRL7OH-9TOU7-G6GRR-8VJJY-A0JBK
Download License KeyCU3DR-KP2JK-1LKC6-6TPI1-HO8Z1
License Key DownloadSZVNB-MHR5V-4G1E2-ZFG4Q-JBZ1S
License Code Free3DDGI-KGY0L-EUP5P-SR1UF-LAAD7
License Key Driver DownloaderORLPX-4C0GA-QC21P-256HA-CJ5Q7
License Key 202206610-KOBHE-36610-MTRBU-5K58W
License Key 24 legitH7O0E-K3NQM-TVLK3-NQM5T-QVBGZ
License Key 2023LN21C-PRQ7Z-V22Q0-1YI2J-VDVDH
License Key Generator OnlineWFQO8-G3PRG-NRM0T-MH9YH-DY7DD
License Key Generator For Any SoftwareY03QK-XG4BR-VHLOH-VVTUZ-FFI36
License Key Generator Free DownloadXGLDN-G3LHX-G9NPK-LLOY7-C7DJF
Test XML Generation Software Overview
DTM Test XML Generator is a utility for developers and QA engineers who need to generate sample XML files in a bulk manner for software or service testing. The structure of the document to be generated can be defined manually by the user or imported from existing XML file or XSD schema. The program offers powerful data generation engine for smart data creation. The Value Library with sets of predefined lists helps the user to make test data more realistic.
Download free demo version
Key Features of the Generator
- Import structure of the XML document from sample file or XSD schema, or enter it manually.
- Two dozens of built-in data generators and about 70 engine functions helps creating random but realistic values: numbers, dates, address, phone, e-mail, URL, first and last names, countries, cities, etc.
- Combine a few structures to single output file format.
- Repeat function with fixed or random number for nodes and attributes.
- Node probability feature allows creating optional nodes.
- Node group function enables users to select randomly one node from the group with defined probability.
- Database data, Excel spreadsheets, text files and XML documents are support as a source for data generation.
- DTM Test XML Generator supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8/10 (desktop), Server 2003 and newer.
Why DTM Test XML Generator
- The data preview feature makes project design time more comfortable.
- Rich built-in Value Library: names, countries, currencies, industries, companies, cities, streets, etc.
- Custom document header and powerful customization options.
- $DATE$ and $TIME$ macros for file set unicity aim.
- XSD Schemas support as a document structure definition.
- The project file encapsulates all settings and can be shared to the team (sample HTML project report).
- Console mode allows users to run the data generation process under scheduler or call it from another application.
XML documents are spread everywhere, thanks to their versatility and wide array of benefits. They are created to handle large amounts of data by storing it in an organized fashion, separated into attributes and values.
It can be quite time consuming to populate such a document with the required data, especially if you only need it for testing purposes and you are not interested in the actual content.
Built-in data generator and value library
DTM Test XML Generator enables you to quickly populate an XML document, using its rich value library that contains industries, companies and street names. Furthermore, the built-in data generators can create telephone numbers, e-mail addresses or web links to fill your file and give it substance.
When put together, these tools can create realistic and complex data sets that can be used for various tests and simulations involving great amounts of information.
Create or import the structure of the XML document
DTM Test XML Generator offers you the option to import templates from XSD files and use the available structure throughout your document. The application also allows you to create a new structure from scratch by adding nodes and attributes manually.
Every attribute has its own properties and you can modify the fill percentage for each one, so that the generator will always create a specific amount of values for it.
Console mode for automatic background generation
You can use the software even when you are not at your computer, by scheduling the built-in console mode to run the generation process automatically at certain hours of the day.
This enables you to tackle a different task while data is being created for your projects. The console command lines are very flexible and easy to use, albeit not as powerful as its visual counterpart.
Data generation will always be a nightmare for humans, but the computers are only getting better at it every day. DTM Test XML Generator is a prime example of this evolution, being able to create massive amounts of randomly generated information in very short amounts of time.
Even though the terms involved may appear to encourage experienced users, DTM Test XML Generator can be used by almost anyone with basic computer skills.
- DTM Test XML Generator and DTM Data Generator comparison.
- DTM Test XML Generator and DTM File Factory comparison.
- How to create test XML documents with DTM Test XML Generator?
- DTM Data Generator for JSON files.
what is a license key for windows?
A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows and help ensure that it is not installed on more PCs than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow.
What is a PC license key?
A license key is a database that verifies access to a licensed software application. This type of software security prevents software theft. And allows organizations to protect their software from being copied or shared with unauthorized licensed users.
How do I install programs?Locate and download a .exe file.
Click on the .exe file and double-click it. (It will usually be in your Downloads folder.)
A dialog box will appear. Follow the instructions to install the software.
You will be able to install the software.