The Download App is a free application from Download.com that helps keep the software on your Windows computer up-to-date, as well as clean up the junk that accumulates on your system over time. Using the software catalog that powers Download.com, the Download App provides secure, spyware-free software updates. The Download App scans your computer and notifies you when updates are available for the software you have installed. Software updates contain new features and patches that make your computer more secure. You can also use the Download App to remove unwanted software from your computer using the Uninstall feature, and clean up the junk files that might be slowing your computer down using the Utilities features. The Download App makes it easy to keep track of all your software updates in one place.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 18.104.22.168
- Added ‘Auto/manual’ install setting
- Added ‘Launch at startup’ setting
- Added ‘Scan at startup’ setting
- Converted ‘Utilities’ section into launcher for standalone DL Cleaner Lite application
- Moved install location to ‘Program Files’ directory
- Moved ‘Settings’ button to bottom of application navigation
- Automatic install dialog is shown after download completes
- Name column is now resizable
- Several bug fixes and improvements
what is a license key for windows?
A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows and help ensure that it is not installed on more PCs than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow.
What is a PC license key?
A license key is a database that verifies access to a licensed software application. This type of software security prevents software theft. And allows organizations to protect their software from being copied or shared with unauthorized licensed users.
How do I install programs?Locate and download a .exe file.
Click on the .exe file and double-click it. (It will usually be in your Downloads folder.)
A dialog box will appear. Follow the instructions to install the software.
You will be able to install the software.