Advanced Weather and Clock Web Part
Advanced Weather and Clock Web Part provides more elegant styles and flexibility to display current weather updates, forecasts and local time for major cities around the world. Two major styles to choose from: clock-oriented or weather-oriented, display weather and clock information including local date and time, choose clock display style: analog and/or digital, configure date and time format, display temperature in different temperature units, select from various display skins and colors, select the number of clocks or weather to be displayed horizontally, adjust display alignment, and arrange the display order of selected cities and caching
The Digital Clock displays the current date and time both for the local user plus any number of additional time zones.
The web part can be used with Windows Sharepoint Services V3, MOSS 2007, Sharepoint 2010, Sharepoint 2013, Sharepoint 2016 and Sharepoint 2019 (both ‘classic’ and ‘modern’ pages) as well as Sharepoint Online/Office365.
The web part can be configured to:
- display the time only
- either use the military or AM/PM time format
- set the time font size
- set the time and date font colors
- add different “world clock” time zones including Automatic Daylight Savings Time (licensed version only)
- use digital or analog clock display (licensed version only)
The Weather Web Part displays the current weather plus a forecast for the next two days as provided by the MSN Weather RSS feed.
The Web Part can be used with Windows Sharepoint Services V3, MOSS 2007, Sharepoint 2010, Sharepoint 2013, Sharepoint 2016, Sharepoint 2019 (both “classic” and “modern” pages) and Office 365.
The RSS feed is automatically cached by Sharepoint for 1 hour to avoid unnecessary network traffic.
Since the web part connects to an external RSS feed, it needs to be deployed to the Global Assemby Cache (GAC) for security reasons.
The following parameters can be configured:
- Locations: Multiple location can be specified (including international locations)
- Temperature Units (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Display of Humidity and Wind Speed
- Custom CSS stylesLaunching today, the new Weather Web Part for SharePoint and Office 365 gives your users the convenience of their local weather forecast, right where they need it. With complete and customizable weather information for each user regardless of their location.Available for the SharePoint Modern Experience
Weather Web Part is also available for the Microsoft SharePoint Framework (SPFx) experience. That means you can easily display weather information on both classic and modern sites.
Complete daily weather information
With a world clock, Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature readings, weather averages/extremes, plus a 6-day forecast, Weather is a powerful web part for SharePoint.
Shows weather info based on your location
With Weather, you can type in a city or ask it to detect your location. With a single click, Weather can track your exact location and display the weather information accordingly. That’s some serious upgrade!
Advanced weather integrations
Weather’s advanced integrations with Yahoo! Weather (Free) and Weather Underground allows you to display vital weather information with incredible accuracy.
A layout for every season
You get to choose from a variety of layouts, from simple to bold, tiny to wide and have the right modern weather layout for your modern SharePoint intranet while providing your users a truly modern experience.
Key Features Show weather or clock by location with temperature, date, and time. Show temperature in celsius and/or fahrenheit. Show only date, time and location. Choose from analog or digital clock styles as well as colors. Choose a date and time format. Change the font and font color of the date and time, temperature and location. Show the country or province of a location. Arrange the weather or clocks vertically or horizontally. Show as many locations as you want with the option to scroll through each location. Holiday Features Configure the Web Part so that snow falls and gathers at the bottom of the screen when users access the page that contains this Web Part. Set the density of the snow fall (i.e. 50%, 75%, etc.). Indicate whether the snow will fall on a light background or dark background. Light background snow is darker colored for visibility. Show a custom Holiday message that moves across the Web Part.
- Accurate—The clocks display current time, even if the user’s computer clock is wrong.
- Automatic DST—The clocks automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time, when needed.
- Any time zone—All the major time zones are supported.
- Highly configurable—Choose colors, borders, fonts and what the clock should display.
- Multiple languages—Many languages are supported.
- No registration needed—The HTML code is available immediately.
You may place up to six clocks on a single page. If more than two clocks are used, a separate link to timeanddate.com should be provided on the page. To use the service you must be able to add HTML directly to your web page and IFRAME tags must be allowed.
You use the service at your own risk.
Stay updated with the latest weather observations and the most accurate future weather forecast.
Personalize your phone/tablet with the most elegant and customizable widgets, showing current weather, hourly/daily forecast, moon phase, time and date, your calendar events, next alarm, battery level.
Make decisions for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts displayed with elegant tools including graph charts.
– Automatic location detection
– Locate by network and GPS (Global Positioning System).
– Manually search for location by name or zip code.
– Weather notification alerts.
– Multiple weather providers.
– Current weather condition.
– Hourly weather forecast.
– 10-day weather forecast.
– Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature unit.
– Relative humidity percentage.
– Atmospheric pressure.
– Visibility distance.
– Dew point.
– Wind speed and direction with different units.
– Sunrise and Sunset times.
– Display temperature in status bar (Notification bar).
– Share weather and location information with friends.
– Elegant home screen widgets.
– Next alarm and current battery level display.
– Customize font for clock and date.
– Moon phase.
– Update on WiFi only and stop while roaming.
– Automatic update intervals: 15, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours or Manual update.
– Follow weather and forecast for multiple locations.
– Chart graphs.
what is a license key for windows?
A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows and help ensure that it is not installed on more PCs than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow.
What is a PC license key?
A license key is a database that verifies access to a licensed software application. This type of software security prevents software theft. And allows organizations to protect their software from being copied or shared with unauthorized licensed users.
How do I install programs?Locate and download a .exe file.
Click on the .exe file and double-click it. (It will usually be in your Downloads folder.)
A dialog box will appear. Follow the instructions to install the software.
You will be able to install the software.